Well, when you push the environmental service in the RequestFilter and then the
environment is cloaked so you end up without your service during the ajax
rendering.

* It used to work before 5.3
* Same code that works everywere else doesn't work during the ajax partial
rendering

Yes, I can see why it has been added, some components check if there is a
FormSupport available.

It could be solved in the different way by saving the state at the begining of
the rendering, pushing it to the environment, and then restoring it when
rendering the partial response. I would say that save+restore with a pointer to
the state is a way to go, but requires a little bit more work.

Right now, the only way for me to use it, is to copy the environment service.

Denis