> Steve, do you apply this worker for all pages or just ones named Index?

I apply it to all pages. I've never seen the Index page as anything special
myself.

> With proper ordering in the worker contributions (this one after the mixin
> worker) I think your solution would work even in the case above.

I already add my worker after all other contributions. Well, I try to - see
this topic:
http://tapestry.1045711.n5.nabble.com/Ioc-Ordering-Contraints-td5716154.html

But it won't work for page mixins because (unless I'm mistaken) they don't
add an onActive() method to the page, they just receive the event when it
bubbles up.

Steve.