I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.3.7, ready to be voted upon.

The source and source downloads are uploaded to:
http://people.apache.org/~mlusetti/tapestry-releases/

and the Maven artifacts staged to:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetapestry-133/

Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.3.7, is ready.

I've also created a 5.3.7 tag in Git:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/5.3.7

Release notes page has been updated too.

Vote will run for three days; On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven
artifacts, and move the source and javadoc distributions from these directories
to the proper distribution directories and update the Tapestry site
documentation, and send out appropriate notifications.

Massimo Lusetti: +1 (binding)

--
Massimo