Well, I tend to do the building mostly, and I build with 1.7 now, even
though we are still targeting 1.5,  so I think we should assume JDK 1.7
javadoc tool. We could add a check perhaps to the build to ensure that the
right JDK is available, do you think?

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry