True enough and to have any chance you are going to want something like
this:

 configuration.add(JacquardConstants.XUACompatibleHeader,"IE=edge");

*public* *class* XUACompatibleHeader *implements* RequestFilter {

*private* *static* *final* String HEADER_KEY = "X-UA-Compatible";

*private*  *final* String headerValue;

 *public* XUACompatibleHeader(@Symbol(JacquardConstants.XUACompatibleHeader)
String headerValue) {

*this*.headerValue = headerValue;

}

*public* *boolean* service(Request request, Response response,
RequestHandler handler) *throws* IOException {

response.setHeader(HEADER_KEY, headerValue);

*return* handler.service(request, response);

}

}