Hi!

Is this a bug? I think so, even being something of a corner case. Shouldn't Tapestry refrain from adding the core stack (or any CSS or JavaScript) for pages with content type different than text/html or application/xhtml+xml (XHTML)?

[1] I do that to avoid needing to use some XML DOM implementation and then serialize it as a String to return a StreamResponse. Also to avoid an external dependency to an RSS package like Rome.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo