Hello  Michael,

Tapestry 5.4 does not force you to use a specific JavaScript frontend or
embraces a specific kind of architecture.

The way tapestry-core is implemented is very good for an understanding, how
things work in the new requirejs / html5 way.

I am using angularjs and it works pretty well together with tapestry
(resteasy for data, META-INF/modules for structure, tapestry components for
templates).

The only thing that is a bit hard, is to get requirejs working together
with angularjs, especially if you have a modular design and not all angular
controllers and services are predefined.

TL;DR: there is no specific way to do frontend javascript in 5.4, just have
a look how the javascript in tapestry-core is arranged.

Felix

P.S.: it is ultimatively productive to use coffeescript with tapestry -
give it a try if you did'nt already ;)