I have a list of 8 elements.I want to loop over the elements and every 3
elements or at beginning of list to Start with a <div> and end with a

Resulting output should be
<item>
<item>
<item?
<item>
<item>
<item>
<item>
<item>

So i though i will create a mixin that attaches to the loop and adds those
divs.I managed to almost make it work except one last case.After the last
element i want to close my previous div even if the index is not % 3.In
order to know that loop is in the last element i need the iterator of the
loop.