Hi,

I hit the following problem on 5.4 which makes me some headaches:

Tapestry loads all modules/scripts using require.js. That causes all the stuff be loaded after the window.onload event was fired. But many libs initialize themself onload. For example have a look on bootstrap/scrollspy.js delivered with tapestry - where the DOM is scanned onload. Since onload is already fired, this code is never called.

As a quick fix one could simply call jQuery(window).trigger("load") - but this might have strange side effects when other scripts expect this event to be called only once.

Does anyone has an idea how to solve this?

Kind regards,
Michael.