Hi Thiago,

Am 12.05.2014 14:53, schrieb Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo:
Hi, Jochen! By the way, your first weeks as a Tapestry committer have
been awesome! Thank you very much for that! ;)

Thank you! :-) I had a great time working on some of the remaining JIRA bug type issues for 5.4. I'll still concentrate on those for a couple of weeks I guess. I sill need some second opinion on some of them. Maybe we should find a procedure for cases like that, like adding a needs-second-opinion tag in JIRA? But, well, I guess, that's a topic for another thread.

I assume it's an implementation of JSR-107 based upon tapestry-ioc.

That's not the case. It's just the suppport in Tapestry-IoC for JSR 107
annotations (@CacheResult, etc) in Tapestry-IoC services. [...]

Oh, right, then it's rather like the support for @javax.inject.Inject in addition to @org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.annotations.Inject. Given that this is already in tapestry-ioc, I'd say that we should also add JSR-107 support there.

Jochen