Andreas Ernst: +1 (non-binding)

Am 17.07.14 23:36, schrieb Howard Lewis Ship:
I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4-beta-14, ready to be
voted upon.

The source and source downloads are uploaded to:

http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-releases/

and the Maven artifacts staged to:

https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/

Please examine these files to determine if the new beta release,
5.4-beta-14, is ready.

I've also created a 5.4-beta-14 tag in Git:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=commit;h=ded30cceeca17469c7081255756599703bd6cd40

Vote will run for three days; On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven
artifacts, and move the source and javadoc distributions from these
directories
to the proper distribution directories and update the Tapestry site
documentation, and send out appropriate notifications.

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)

--
ae | Andreas Ernst | IT Spektrum
Postfach 5, 65612 Beselich