Jochen Kemnade: +0 (non-binding)

beta-22 has a known issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-2385
I assume that many people use the Grid component and again, many of those use the in-place variant. Also, this is already fixed in master, so I'd prefer to create a new beta with the fix. (I'd also volunteer for taking care of that). But since we're not talking about a serious bug, I'd also be okay with releasing beta-22.