Thanks Bob for updating the DOAP file. If you had permissions to update
that one you should be able to update archetype-catalog.xml. But wait, I
thought this is for PMC members only? If not, I'd prefer to have the
permissions to update it myself for the next time.

Updating the catalog and the cwiki release note page and writing the blog
post are the last ones AFAIK.

Kalle