On Mon, 01 Jun 2015 21:26:41 -0300, Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com> wrote:

I've just fixed a bunch of problems and some low-hanging fruit. 5.4 is long overdue, and if not perfect, nothing remaining (to my view) can't wait for a 5.4.1 or even a 5.5 (which, I would hope, we be months out, not years!).

I have two service proxy annotations bugs on me, both on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-2029: T-IoC blows up if service interface method and service implementation method have the same annotation, which is the harder issue, and a problem with generics I've partially fixed which doesn't blow up, just doesn't copy an annotation. I think the first one is a showstopper for 5.4.0 final, but not for a candidate release. I'll try to fix them this week.

Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1 (binding)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br