I'd love to automate it, but right now it is just manual.

It would also be nice to analyze which subset of ASM classes we actually
need, and exclude the rest.

I believe I've done this in the past by just copying the sources as is
under plastic/src/external, and then doing a package rename from IntelliJ.
But sed might work just as well.