I've disabled the e-mail notifications again, the builds are not working reliably yet. In the default configuration, Gradle will not produce any log output when running the integration tests, that leads to the build being aborted. If I enable Gradle's info logging (which would be my preferred choice), the logs will exceed the limit of 4 Megabytes and the build will be aborted too. If I run the task with travis_wait, none of the regular log output will go to the console. Also, it's probably not a good idea to use travis_wait here anyway. I've contacted Travis support about this. Meanwhile, we can decide if we want those notifications to reach the dev list.

Jochen