Bob,

Am 31.12.2015 um 02:56 schrieb Bob Harner:
High % of test coverage is one of Tapestry's bragging points, and Sonar
backs up that claim.

Sonar also does test coverage? I thought that's Jacoco only.

Howard was working on setting up Jacoco for the same purpose over 900 days
ago, according to his comment at tapestry.apache.org, but I'm not sure if
he finished.

I guess that's TAP5-1923. The reports are generated but not published on the website.

Jochen

On Dec 30, 2015 12:01 PM, "Kalle Korhonen" <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com>