Everyone who subscribes to this list is probably aware that there are a lot
of buildbot error emails being sent out every day. Aside from dealing with
the underlying issue (an intermittent socket timeout when our site export
code is trying to pull content from Confluence), I think the buildbot
emails should go to the commits list instead of the developers list. That's
how the CXF project deals with them. (CXF committer Dan Kulp is the author
of the site exporter code.)

Anyway, can I get a PMC member to change the buildbot job's email
destination?

https://ci.apache.org/builders/tapestry-site-production

Thanks!