Yes, calling gradle generateRelease, logging into Nexus doen't take much
time, but there's still the voting process, release notes, JIRA, Confluence
and all that. There are only some minor changes since the 5.4.0 release, so
I'd rather wait for some more important changes.
But if anybody else thinks that we should make a release, they can do it,
it doesn't have to be me after all. ;-)

Jochen

"Ulrich Stärk" <u...@spielviel.de> schrieb am Fr., 26. Feb. 2016 um
10:56 Uhr: