Hey all,

just a heads-up, I'm planning on bringing in Satago Ltd's
tapestry-jpa-transactions into T5 core, which will replace the existing
tapestry-jpa implementation for T5.5. The code is already under Apache v2
license and I have a buy-in from all of the contributors (see
https://github.com/satago/tapestry-jpa-transactions/issues/2). It should be
a drop-in replacement with some enhanced functionality (nested
transactions, commit hooks). There's a few small issues still unresolved,
so I'll work on it as a github project first and merge it all in when ready.

Kalle

PS. Thanks Jochen for updating the dependencies, I don't remember the last
time the whole test suite run successfully on my computer without any
hiccups.