Hi,

----- Am 13. Okt 2017 um 23:20 schrieb Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
thiag...@gmail.com:
> Is there any struggle with backporting stuff for 5.4? I'd guess the ASM
> upgrade
> was just updating the version. Was it?

Basically yet. Since we repackage ASM under the Tapestry namespace, I had to
extract the new sources, remove a package that we don't use, and increase a
method's invisibility (we have been doing that for a while).
But I don't know if ASM 6 is compatible with Java 6 (which we still support in
the 5.4 line).

>> I've used 5.5-alpha-3 in production for several months now and have not
>> encountered any regression issues. Has anyone else given it a try?
>> Also, does anyone else have some spare time to help finish the release?
>>

> Next week is complicated for me, but the following one I can schedule some
> time to help you.

Great, let's make a public beta next week and see what needs to be done for a
final release.

Jochen