Hi,

thanks!

It looks like the "current" API docs isn't working.
The 5.7.3 folder exists, but 5.8.0 / current isn't working.

@Thiago: Is there a guide how to update the docs / do all the
release-related stuff so we can support you on doing a release?
I've updated the "Documentation / API and Component Reference" page to list
5.8.0 with the currently non-functional link, and to the correct 5.7.3 link.
What is the row "Component Reference" supposed to mean? It wasn't clear to
me how to update it.

Cheers
Ben