On 09-May-16 17:48, Stian Soiland-Reyes wrote:
Hi,

I have drafted download pages for the upcoming release:

http://taverna.staging.apache.org/download/engine/
http://taverna.staging.apache.org/download/common-activities/
http://taverna.staging.apache.org/download/commandline/

And listed them on
http://taverna.staging.apache.org/download/

(Please, don't push the CMS publish button now!)

Please review and edit!

While the first two are new, and basically clones of the
/download/osgi/ page, the third page  include links to Taverna Command
Line 2.5, as I think 'normal' users should still generally download
2.5 before we know how well 3.1.0 works on 'real' workflows.

For 2.5, should we keep the links to the legacy site's
http://www.taverna.org.uk/download/command-line-tool/2-5/

(Alan - what happened about those legacy banners?)

I wondered that as well! They are still on prototype.taverna.org.uk though so I will do another copy tomorrow.

or just send them to the big list on
https://bitbucket.org/taverna/taverna-commandline-product/downloads/
?

I think it's OK to go to the legacy pages.

Alan