Happy New Year, all!

I was only able to take a quick look on my phone. But the docs look pretty
good!

Stian, what would be the advantage of the docs being on the Apache site vs
GitHub? I do like the headers and code sections better in GitHub.
Personally, the Apache CMS headings seem large and h1/h2 are fairly
similar. Also, I like the gray code rendering. But not a big deal.

Cheers!

Gale