Hi folks,

I'm polishing the readme of the project. The first thing is to have a
clear description of the project. The goal is to have a minimal and
clear description. I come up several paragraphs follow this outline:

 - one-line description
 - highlights in security
 - highlights in function
 - user interface and deployment

Here is my proposed description:

# Teaclave: Universal Secure Computing Platform

Apache Teaclave (incubating) is an open source *universal secure
computing* platform.

To enable security-critical computation tasks, Teaclave adopts
multiple security technologies, in particular, Teaclave uses Intel SGX
to serve the most security-sensitive tasks with hardware-based
isolation and memory encryption. In addition, Teaclave is developed in
Rust to prevent memory-safety issues.

Teaclave is provided as a Function-as-a-Service platform for secure
computing. With many useful built-in functions, it supports tasks such
as machine learning, private set intersection (PSI), crypto
computation, etc. Developers can easily deploy a Python script in
Teaclave's trusted execution environment. More importantly, unlike
traditional FaaS, Teaclave supports both general secure computing
tasks and *flexible multi-party secure computation*.

Since Teaclave builds its components using containers, it supports
deployment both locally and within cloud infrastructures. Teaclave
also provides SDK and command line tool.

Please tell me if there are some highlights I forgot to mention. Thanks.

Best,
Mingshen