Adam
I saw that your trunk has Thrift 0.6.1 in its pom, are you not using that
version or do you need help upgrading to the latest Thrift version? We do not
want to have any old versions of Thrift in the Apache Maven repo and asked that
any older copies that where less than version 0.6.1 in the repo be removed. We
are working hard to make sure that the thrift client libraries are available in
their native distribution points and up to date so projects, such as Accumulo,
can can benefit from the latest features and bug fixes.

If you have to include Thrift 0.3 with your 1.3 branch then you should include
it as a file in your lib folder and reference it in the pom with system scope.

- Jake