Hi,

in order to boost Thrift's publicity a little, the german dev magazine "web-developer" issue 1/2012 contains an article from me featuring Thrift. So if it happens that you might be around here in germany in the next days, you may want to have a closer look ... :-)

I'd like to use this opportunity to say a big THANK YOU to all people in the Thrift community, because I'm really impressed by the excellent support and feedback that I received in the last weeks which made adding more value to Thrift a real pleasure.

Thank you, and have fun reading,
Jens