All-

I'm currently trying to pass a PHP thrift object (via plain text, which is
converted to JSON + sent through a socket, this part isn't handled by
thrift at all) to a client that is programmed in C#.  And I'd like the
object to be read properly in C#, I have generated the appropriate files by
the thrift generator for PHP and C#, I'm just not sure how to convert the
objects so I can send it through my own communication protocol.

I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on how I can get started
to do this?  I've created a c++ server and PHP client already so I'm
decently familiar with how thrift works, I just don't understand how I
could convert the objects if I am doing the socket programming, vs. thrift
doing it.

Anyone have any pointers?

Thanks in advance!
~ Josh