January 2013

Thrift is a framework for providing cross-platform RPC and serialization.

Community
The Thrift community continues to see consistent growth with an increase in new contributors. Since our recent 0.9 release we have resolved almost 50 tickets and
we are working towards our milestone 1.0 release.

Releases
Version 0.9.0 released.

General
The Apache Thrift PMC voted to switch from svn to git as our primary source control management. The website and svn repo has been updated with the links to the new repository and we are seeing an overwhelming positive response from the community
for this change.

-Jake