[cross-posting to user and dev list]

A while back Anthony made some changes to the thrift library to make it
easier for rebar to pull it in as a dependency. Unfortunately, the move to
Git rendered that approach unworkable. For now I'm using filter-branch[1]
to trim the repo to just the erlang library and pushing it to my own repo
on GitHub[2] where I can use it as a dependency[3]. Has any thought been
given to something that might be less kludgy while working with rebar?

Thanks,
Joel

1: git filter-branch --subdirectory-filter lib/erl --tag-name-filter cat -f
-- --all
2: https://github.com/JoelPM/libthrift-erl
3:
{deps, [