GitHub user sharrajesh opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/77

    Update TSSLServerSocket.h

    I think it's a bug to declare createSocket with parameters "int socket"
while the base class
    TServerSocket declares the virtual function createSocket with parameters
"THRIFT_SOCKET socket"
    On windows THRIFT_SOCKET resolves to UINT_PTR hence
TSSLServerSocket::createSocket function
    did not get called from the guts.

    Hence a nasty hanging problem was happening for me while testing ssl
feature using official test_server/test_client.

    I also posted my question at

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21213094/c-thrift-client-not-working-with-ssl-ssl-connect-hangs

    $ git pull https://github.com/sharrajesh/thrift patch-3

    https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/77.patch

----
commit e333ecc945b3e1b7d972101c40a53759bbd9e498