Thanks Henrique and Jens,

Ideally we'd like to support multiple Gigabytes of data.
As you said, we will potentially end up having a server to do file
uploading and downloading through URLs for Big files.

But we'd like to support small file (~10MB) uploads using the Thrift
interface at least for now.

What would be the best approach in achieving that?

--
Thanks,
Sachith Withana