start the server and start the client individually without make cross and start to debug this...
-roger

On 19.03.2014 18:03, Chamila Wijayarathna wrote:
Hi,
After undoing those changes, java - java tests work finely.
But other tests are still not working properly and give failure[1].
How can I solve this?

1. https://gist.github.com/cdwijayarathna/9645451

Thank You!

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 1:58 AM, Roger Meier <ro...@bufferoverflow.ch