Hi Roger,
After running "./configure --without-python --without-erlang", "make -k
cross" executed test.sh, but all cpp tests fails since there are no
TestClient.o and TestServer.o create in test/cpp.
When I ran "make" from test/cpp, it says
"make: *** No rule to make target `../../lib/cpp/libthrift.la', needed by `
libtestgencpp.la'.  Stop."
What can be the issue here?

Thank You!