Hi Jens,

Our old compiler predates all of that. It's part of the ASIO-based Thrift
version I wrote to support Windows. The README says this:

"Last Modified: 2009-Jan-30"

I have done some research in JIRA since posting. It looks like the enum syntax
changed in 0.5, so I got 0.4 and 0.5 and am doing a diff to see what changed
that would be applicable. But there are a bunch of later JIRA incidents that
fixed the sample code, etc., so it might not be as clear cut as I was hoping.

I'm also not a lex or yacc guru, so I need to do a little reading there so I
can better understand what I'm reading.

Sigh. Nothing is ever easy, is it?

- Rush