Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2014 3:47 PM
To: dev@thrift.apache.org
Subject: Re: Release Apache Thrift 0.9.2

Hi,

with this commit it starts to fail here:

   SHA-1: 8fd8c6366d99ceeccdbcbbe94e87ae247c8c66f6
   * THRIFT-2602:Fix missing dist files
   Add all missing files to the dist package.

I also get a message when running bootstrap.sh, maybe this is the root
cause?

   lib/d/Makefile.am:20: option `serial-tests' not recognized
   lib/d/test/Makefile.am:20: option `serial-tests' not recognized

Have fun,
JensG

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- From: Jens Geyer