GitHub user hcorg opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/210

    THRIFT-2692 compiler refactor v2

    this pull request contains some 'real' refactoring (of my own previous
contribution) which shows how much adding new tests can help

    also I've created some RAII style classes for some code generation (like
IndentGuard or BracketGuard)

    $ git pull https://github.com/hcorg/thrift THRIFT-2692_compiler_refactor_v2

    https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/210.patch

    This closes #210

----
commit f0438983d5d05fb218e8d088191b48f53d8261bd
Author: Konrad Grochowski <hc...@minions.org.pl>
Date:   2014-09-05T10:58:28Z

    libgenerate extracted from thrift executable so compiler specific unit
tests can be added

commit ab65f4239e0331f5ab96510efcd2c3d4a9b700f0