Turning off macro expansion tracking (-ftrack-macro-expansion=0) reduces memory usage to 1.1GB.

On 12.09.2014 14:01, Konrad Grochowski wrote:
Hi,

What's going on with Travis builds? I've submitted couple of pull req, most of them failed on "g++ internal compiler error". That didn't stop most of pull reqsts from being merged ;) (only one left https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/210).

Still it's a shame that CI marks requests as failed. Does anyone was able to reproduce this issue? Seems to happen mostly when compilingTransportTest.cpp. Maybe machine runs out of memory? Compilation of this single file takes 1.4GB on my machine. Maybe it should be split into smaller compile units?

Konrad

  • Travis builds Konrad Grochowski
    • Re: Travis builds Konrad Grochowski