Hi all,
Java Coding standards link above uses a wrong link to sun java coding
standards. Correct link should be
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/codeconventions-150003.pdf .
For some open source stuff, I have followed coding conventions at
https://github.com/jruby/jruby/blob/master/docs/CodeConventions.txt . It
was very easy to follow and gives easily readable code.

Thank You!

--
*Chamila Dilshan Wijayarathna,*
SMIEEE, SMIESL,