cool stuff!
thrift-nano is a great thing, a pure C implementation was already requested by many users.
I hope we can get this merged into Apache Thrift. Patches are welcome!

cheers
-roger

Quoting David Itkin <dit...@eucleo.com>:

Tyler,

I work with someone that did just that.  Look here:

   https://github.com/markrileybot/thrift-nano

The author is not on this mailing list but will be soon.

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 1:41 PM, Tyler Conant <gosuperni...@gmail.com>