> So Visual Projects
could be removed from repo and generated for example as part of release.

Or development process. Right?
________________________________
Von: Konrad Grochowski
Gesendet: 25.11.2014 01:00
An: dev@thrift.apache.org
Betreff: Re: [DISCUSS] CMake for Apache Thrift

cmake can generate vcxproj files from it's CMakeLists.txt (not sure if
that requires something specific on CMakeLists part). So Visual Projects
could be removed from repo and generated for example as part of release.
(Keeping them now in repo really makes at leats 3 separate build systems
to maintain... - for compiler only).

With cmake we could think about releasing thrift.exe using visual, which
would remove dependency on mingw.

-KG