Github user Jens-G commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/450#issuecomment-96144653

    ________________________________
    Von: Aki Sukegawa
    Gesendet: 25.04.2015 06:13
    An: apache/thrift
    Cc: Jens Geyer
    Betreff: Re: [thrift] THRIFT-3000 .NET implementation has trouble with
mixed IP modes (#450)

    No, Jenkins not calling cross tests made the difference.

    In fact, the log shows that Jenkins doesn't even **build** following
languages at all (Building : no):
    * C (GLib)
    * Ruby
    * Haxe
    * Haskell
    * Erlang
    * Go
    * D
    * NodeJS

    I couldn't find any evidence of `make check` being run either.

    I have to say it does not do the job well.

    The real problem is that Jenkins on Apache servers cannot evolve as fast as
the code base because of its closed nature.

    ---
    https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/450#issuecomment-96126819

---
with INFRA.