+1

-------- Oryginalna wiadomość --------
Od: Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Data:13.05.2015  6:21  (GMT+01:00)
Do: dev@thrift.apache.org
Temat: [VOTE] Switch Apache Thrift from autoconf to cmake

Based on a previous positive discussion regarding switching our build
system over from autoconf to cmake [1] and the recent progress that has
been made with cmake in trunk I would like to propose the following

1. we cut Apache Thrift 0.9.3 using the current layout with autoconf
2. remove autoconf completely from trunk and replace any missing library
builds with cmake
3. cut Apache Thrift 1.0 with cmake

I am concerned that not selecting one build system over the other and
trying to maintain both will start to impact quality in the long run and
want to make sure that we maintain the the best possible experience for our
community and developers.

Since this is a major change in how the project is built I want to
encourage all community members to cast a vote as this will impact how
everyone uses Apache Thrift on a regular basis

The vote will close on Sun May 17 00:00:00 EDT 2015

[ ] +1 Switch Apache Thrift from autoconf to cmake
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not switch Apache Thrift from autoconf to cmake because...

I would like to get the voting started with my own +1

-Jake

[1]: http://s.apache.org/1HC