Github user marshalium commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/512#issuecomment-123489427

    How do I kick off a new a build? I don't see any UI for that in Travis.
Maybe it needs to be done by an administrator of some sort?

    I'm not optimistic that it will pass if I were able to kick it off again.
Looking at the other failing builds, many of them are failing on the same Cabal
"depends on text-1.2.1.1 which failed to install" errors. For example:
https://travis-ci.org/apache/thrift/jobs/70311882. Is someone investigating the
cause of that problem?

---
with INFRA.