GitHub user NOMORECOFFEE opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/599

    THRIFT-3087 Pass on errors like "connection closed"

    Currently client received 'badmatch' error when the thrift server teardown.
I'd like information about errors in the thrift clinet before the process exits.
    I've attached an implementation which fixes this good enough for my own and
add test.

    $ git pull https://github.com/NOMORECOFFEE/thrift master

    https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/599.patch

    This closes #599

----
commit a751d01caadd580996e56b247ae18e48b29431bf
Author: Андрей Веселов <github.cof...@hotmail.com>
Date:   2015-08-26T14:52:19Z

    catch badmatch to pass errors into handler module

----

---
with INFRA.
---