Hello Jake,

I see some decision to support both versions - static and dynamic in one build.
Then we struggle with strange macroses like LINK_AGAINST... and make
build scripts more and more complicated. Perhaps, the better way use
BUILD_SHARED_LIBS option instead.

Who have clean vision about naming convention for libraries, install rules, etc?

I would love to help, but currently I'm not sure what should be done exactly.

--
Best Regards,
Sergei Nikulov