Hello,
   I've been running into very slow responses for large (20MB payloads)
using the BufferedTransport and SimpleServer in go.

It seems my buffer isn't being flushed after processing the request,
resulting in ~6 seconds total RPC call time.

If I add a Flush() in simple_server.go:186, my RPC times drop to ~1.2
seconds
if err := outputProtocol.Flush(); err != nil {
log.Printf("error flush request: %s", err)
return err
}

When I use an unbuffered transport, the average request is slower but these
large requests are faster. With the flush, everything seems faster.

I didn't find any discussion on JIRA, what is the correct way to propose
and send a patch?

cheers,
-ja