Github user nsuke commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/863#issuecomment-183864730

    @mygityf thanks for another contribution !
    But it really needs cleanup.
    Does it make sense to you if I say "rebase to the current master and keep
only the THRIFT-3631  commit" ?
    If you have really no idea, just paste the output of `git remote -v` and
I'll tell you exactly what commands to run.

    After that, could you do the same as
ebd71cedc3f7c641c76abc2ec13119465c5b02a6 to enable TJSONProtocol test ?

---
with INFRA.
---