Github user fduch commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/1010#issuecomment-219376689

    Hi @sinceat, thank you for sibmitting my patch as a PR.

    My response time is not so big as you mention since the question to me was
submitted [about month
ago](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/THRIFT-3046?focusedCommentId=15246649&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-15246649)
 :)

    Anyway it would be great to save original commit history.
    In order to do this we need to apply original patch to the version that was
used to create this patch against:
https://github.com/apache/thrift/commit/624781c1c4b89dce9f48fa80b841b5cd3d93aebb
    After that result HEAD should be rebased against current master with
minimal conflict (you have been resolving it on the patch level during
submitting this PR) and populated with your additional commit. If you need any
help with this, please let me know.

---
with INFRA.
---