Github user nsuke commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/930

    @gadLinux  I guess we can remove not-yet-possible part of the test for now,
then.
    I agree that if we eventually have server-side too, it would be cleaner to
have c_glib-only test.

    For --ssl, you can check out the behaviour as follows, if you’ve
configured to build cpp:
    ```shell
    $ make precross
    $ test/cpp/TestServer # with or without --ssl
    (on another shell)
    $ test/c_glib/test_client # the same for --ssl above
    ```
    otherwise, test/tests.json has full list of languages that has ssl (search
for “ip-ssl”) and its command.

---
with INFRA.
---